Version v2.3 of the documentation is no longer actively maintained. The page that you are viewing is the last archived version. For the latest stable documentation, see v3.5.
Libraries and Tools
- etcdctl - A command line client for etcd
- etcd-backup - A powerful command line utility for dumping/restoring etcd - Supports v2
- etcd-dump - Command line utility for dumping/restoring etcd.
- etcd-fs - FUSE filesystem for etcd
- etcddir - Realtime sync etcd and local directory. Work with windows and linux.
- etcd-browser - A web-based key/value editor for etcd using AngularJS
- etcd-lock - Master election & distributed r/w lock implementation using etcd - Supports v2
- etcd-console - A web-base key/value editor for etcd using PHP
- etcd-viewer - An etcd key-value store editor/viewer written in Java
- etcdtool - Export/Import/Edit etcd directory as JSON/YAML/TOML and Validate directory using JSON schema
- etcd-rest - Create generic REST API in Go using etcd as a backend with validation using JSON schema
- etcdsh - A command line client with support of command history and tab completion. Supports v2
- etcd/client/v2 - the officially maintained Go client for v2
- go-etcd - the deprecated official client. May be useful for older (<2.0.0) versions of etcd.
- boonproject/etcd - Supports v2, Async/Sync and waits
- diwakergupta/jetcd - Supports v2
- jurmous/etcd4j - Supports v2, Async/Sync, waits and SSL
- AdoHe/etcd4j - Supports v2 (enhance for real production cluster)
- jplana/python-etcd - Supports v2
- russellhaering/txetcd - a Twisted Python library
- cholcombe973/autodock - A docker deployment automation tool
- lisael/aioetcd - (Python 3.4+) Asyncio coroutines client (Supports v2)
- stianeikeland/node-etcd - Supports v2 (w Coffeescript)
- lavagetto/nodejs-etcd - Supports v2
- deedubs/node-etcd-config - Supports v2
- edwardcapriolo/etcdcpp - Supports v2
- suryanathan/etcdcpp - Supports v2 (with waits)
- nokia/etcd-cpp-api - Supports v2
- efrecon/etcd-tcl - Supports v2, except wait.
Projects using etcd
- binocarlos/yoda - etcd + ZeroMQ
- calavera/active-proxy - HTTP Proxy configured with etcd
- derekchiang/etcdplus - A set of distributed synchronization primitives built upon etcd
- go-discover - service discovery in Go
- gleicon/goreman - Branch of the Go Foreman clone with etcd support
- garethr/hiera-etcd - Puppet hiera backend using etcd
- mattn/etcd-vim - SET and GET keys from inside vim
- mattn/etcdenv - “env” shebang with etcd integration
- kelseyhightower/confd - Manage local app config files using templates and data from etcd
- configdb - A REST relational abstraction on top of arbitrary database backends, aimed at storing configs and inventories.
- kubernetes/kubernetes - Container cluster manager introduced by Google.
- mailgun/vulcand - HTTP proxy that uses etcd as a configuration backend.
- duedil-ltd/discodns - Simple DNS nameserver using etcd as a database for names and records.
- skynetservices/skydns - RFC compliant DNS server
- xordataexchange/crypt - Securely store values in etcd using GPG encryption
- spf13/viper - Go configuration library, reads values from ENV, pflags, files, and etcd with optional encryption
- lytics/metafora - Go distributed task library
- ryandoyle/nss-etcd - A GNU libc NSS module for resolving names from etcd.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.