Version v3.2 of the documentation is no longer actively maintained. The page that you are viewing is the last archived version. For the latest stable documentation, see v3.5.
Libraries and tools
- etcdctl - A command line client for etcd
- etcd-backup - A powerful command line utility for dumping/restoring etcd - Supports v2
- etcd-dump - Command line utility for dumping/restoring etcd.
- etcd-fs - FUSE filesystem for etcd
- etcddir - Realtime sync etcd and local directory. Work with windows and linux.
- etcd-browser - A web-based key/value editor for etcd using AngularJS
- etcd-lock - Master election & distributed r/w lock implementation using etcd - Supports v2
- etcd-console - A web-base key/value editor for etcd using PHP
- etcd-viewer - An etcd key-value store editor/viewer written in Java
- etcdtool - Export/Import/Edit etcd directory as JSON/YAML/TOML and Validate directory using JSON schema
- etcd-rest - Create generic REST API in Go using etcd as a backend with validation using JSON schema
- etcdsh - A command line client with support of command history and tab completion. Supports v2
- etcdloadtest - A command line load test client for etcd version 3.0 and above.
- etcd/client/v3 - the officially maintained Go client for v3
- etcd/client/v2 - the officially maintained Go client for v2
- go-etcd - the deprecated official client. May be useful for older (<2.0.0) versions of etcd.
- encWrapper - encWrapper is an encryption wrapper for the etcd client Keys API/KV.
- coreos/jetcd - Supports v3
- boonproject/etcd - Supports v2, Async/Sync and waits
- diwakergupta/jetcd - Supports v2
- jurmous/etcd4j - Supports v2, Async/Sync, waits and SSL
- AdoHe/etcd4j - Supports v2 (enhance for real production cluster)
- cdancy/etcd-rest - Uses jclouds to provide a complete implementation of v2 API.
- maciej/etcd-client - Supports v2. Akka HTTP-based fully async client
- eiipii/etcdhttpclient - Supports v2. Async HTTP client based on Netty and Scala Futures.
- kragniz/python-etcd3 - Work in progress client for v3
- jplana/python-etcd - Supports v2
- russellhaering/txetcd - a Twisted Python library
- cholcombe973/autodock - A docker deployment automation tool
- lisael/aioetcd - (Python 3.4+) Asyncio coroutines client (Supports v2)
- txaio-etcd - Asynchronous etcd v3-only client library for Twisted (today) and asyncio (future)
- dims/etcd3-gateway - etcd v3 API library using the HTTP grpc gateway
- stianeikeland/node-etcd - Supports v2 (w Coffeescript)
- lavagetto/nodejs-etcd - Supports v2
- deedubs/node-etcd-config - Supports v2
- ranjib/etcd-ruby - Supports v2
- davissp14/etcdv3-ruby - Supports v3
- edwardcapriolo/etcdcpp - Supports v2
- suryanathan/etcdcpp - Supports v2 (with waits)
- nokia/etcd-cpp-api - Supports v2
- nokia/etcd-cpp-apiv3 - Supports v3
- efrecon/etcd-tcl - Supports v2, except wait.
- jimmycuadra/rust-etcd - Supports v2
- gradle-etcd-rest-plugin - Supports v2
Projects using etcd
- apache/celix - an implementation of the OSGi specification adapted to C and C++
- binocarlos/yoda - etcd + ZeroMQ
- blox/blox - a collection of open source projects for container management and orchestration with AWS ECS
- calavera/active-proxy - HTTP Proxy configured with etcd
- chain/chain - software designed to operate and connect to highly scalable permissioned blockchain networks
- derekchiang/etcdplus - A set of distributed synchronization primitives built upon etcd
- go-discover - service discovery in Go
- gleicon/goreman - Branch of the Go Foreman clone with etcd support
- garethr/hiera-etcd - Puppet hiera backend using etcd
- mattn/etcd-vim - SET and GET keys from inside vim
- mattn/etcdenv - “env” shebang with etcd integration
- kelseyhightower/confd - Manage local app config files using templates and data from etcd
- configdb - A REST relational abstraction on top of arbitrary database backends, aimed at storing configs and inventories.
- fleet - Distributed init system
- kubernetes/kubernetes - Container cluster manager introduced by Google.
- mailgun/vulcand - HTTP proxy that uses etcd as a configuration backend.
- duedil-ltd/discodns - Simple DNS nameserver using etcd as a database for names and records.
- skynetservices/skydns - RFC compliant DNS server
- xordataexchange/crypt - Securely store values in etcd using GPG encryption
- spf13/viper - Go configuration library, reads values from ENV, pflags, files, and etcd with optional encryption
- lytics/metafora - Go distributed task library
- ryandoyle/nss-etcd - A GNU libc NSS module for resolving names from etcd.
- Gru - Orchestration made easy with Go
- Vitess - Vitess is a database clustering system for horizontal scaling of MySQL.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.